Rugby New League Preliminary Interviews on Entry to the New League
The Japan Rugby Football Union (JRFU) will conduct preliminary interviews with the teams who are interested in entering the new league after 2023 and the following are the details of the application.
The new league is scheduled to launch in January 2022 and preparation is underway to accept new entries in its second season in 2023 onward. A briefing session regarding entry to the new league will be held in the beginning of 2021.
The hearing survey will be conducted as a part of the preparation for the above-mentioned briefing session in early next year with the aim of understanding each team’s intention and/or status of consideration on entering the new league.
For teams who are considering entering the new league, please apply through the link below by December 14, 2020.
Application Form: https://willap.jp/p/jrfu-newLeague/2021new_entry_2020dec/
Application opens on December 1, 2020 and closes on December 14, 2020.
1) The interviews will be conducted by the end of 2020.
2) The teams participating in the interviews will receive an invitation for the briefing session regarding entering the new league.
3) Participation in an interview is not a requirement to attend the briefing and apply for entry to the new league.
4) As there are currently no additional interviews and briefing sessions planned, teams who are interested are encouraged to take this opportunity.
5) For further information on the Framework of Entry Conditions to New League, please refer to the JRFU website: (http://en.rugby-japan.jp/2020/07/01/framework-of-entry-conditions-to-new-league-launching-in-autumn-2021/).
For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org